Ryston is a small village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It once had its own railway station.
It covers an area of 9.36 km2 (3.61 sq mi) and had a population of 93 in 34 households at the 2001 census, the population increasing to 178 at the 2011 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
St Michael's parish church dates from the 12th century and was restored in 1901. It is a grade II* listed building.
Ryston Hall is a grade II* listed country house, built 1669-72 by the architect Sir Roger Pratt as his own home in 1669. It was later remodelled c.1780 by Sir John Soane and again by Anthony Salvin in 1867.
In 1935 Ryston absorbed the neighbouring parishes of Ryston with Roxham and Bexwell. The current population figures given above for the combined parish are the largest that the area has ever seen since counts began.