|Name||Rushbrooke with Rougham|
|Located in||Suffolk, England|
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Rushbrooke with Rougham is a large civil parish in the St Edmundsbury district of Suffolk in eastern England covering the villages of Blackthorpe, Rougham and Rushbrooke as well as Rougham Airfield. Located directly south-east of Bury St Edmunds, in 2005 its population was 1,140. One 'Henry of Rushbrook' was Abbot of Bury St Edmunds from 1235 to 1248. The site of a former stately home, Rushbrooke Hall, is situated to the south of Rushbrooke.