|Located in||Worcestershire, England (1844 - )|
|Also located in||Shropshire, England ( - 1844)|
|Hereford and Worcester, England (1974 - 1998)|
|Worcestershire, England (1998 - )|
|See also||Halfshire (hundred), Worcestershire, England||hundred of which the parish was a part|
|Bromsgrove Rural, Worcestershire, England||rural district of which it was part 1894-1974|
|Bromsgrove District, Hereford and Worcester, England||district municipality covering the area 1974-1998|
|Bromsgrove District, Worcestershire, England||district municipality covering the area from 1998 onward|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia
Romsley is a village and civil parish in the Bromsgrove District of Worcestershire, England, on the east side of the Clent Hills about 4 miles south of Halesowen. In 2001 it had a population of 1,601.
The nave of St. Kenelm's church continues directly into the chancel, both are from the 12th century and built of red sandstone. A 15th-century tower is of greenish sandstone, and the church has a timber porch. The chancel is built over a crypt that once contained the shrine of St Kenelm.
- Frankley and Romsley do not form part of any metropolitan district; and are part of the Bromsgrove district of Worcestershire; part of Frankley was added to Birmingham and is now known as New Frankley in Birmingham.
Categories: Worcestershire, England | Romsley, Worcestershire, England | Halfshire (hundred), Worcestershire, England | Bromsgrove Rural, Worcestershire, England | Bromsgrove District, Hereford and Worcester, England | Bromsgrove District, Worcestershire, England