- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is based on an article in Wikipedia
Rock is a village in Northumberland, England about 5 miles (8 km) north of Alnwick. It was a chapelry in the ancient parish of Embleton. In 1955 the civil parish was abolished and it is now a part of the civil parish of Rennington.
- Northumberland Archives previously known as Northumberland Collections Service and Northumberland County Record Office. Now based within Woodhorn Museum in Ashington and providing free access to numerous records for local and family historians alike.
- Full postal address: Museum and Northumberland Archives, Queen Elizabeth II Country Park, Ashington, Northumberland, NE63 9YF; Phone: 01670 624455
- There is a branch office in Berwick upon Tweed.