Renrock historically was a post village in the southwestern part of the township of Brookfield, county of Noble, state of Ohio, United States of America. It was situated near Dye's Fork of Meigs Creek in the southwest quarter of section 32 of township 8, range 10 (2nd Congressional Survey). Before the creation of Noble County in 1851, it was in Morgan County.
The first store at Renrock was started about 1845 by a Mr. Bozman. The Renrock Post Office was established on 28 August 1850 and was discontinued on 31 May 1916.