the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia
Reepham is a small market town in the English county of Norfolk, situated on the B1145 road between the Bure and Wensum valleys. The town is 12 miles (19 km) northwest of Norwich on a road running between King's Lynn and Mundesley. At the time of the 2001 UK census the civil parish had a population of 2,455 residents in 970 households, occupying an area of 1,909 hectares (4,720 acres).
Reepham has had market town status since 1277. It is one of only two places in Europe to have three churches on the same site. Reepham's church of St. Mary is joined by its choir vestry to St. Michael’s. The third church belonged to the parish of Hackford but burned down in 1543 and now only a fragment of the tower wall remains on the left of the path leading towards the market place. (See The FamilySearch Wiki.)
Prior to 1935 Reepham was officially located in a civil parish known as Reepham with Kerdiston (Kerdiston being a small community almost within the confines of Reepham). In 1935 the parish was renamed Reepham and absorbed the parishes of Hackford (sometimes known as "Hackford by Reepham") and Whitwell which were almost as close to Reepham as Kerdiston was. The new parish was made part of the St. Faiths and Aylsham Rural District from 1935 until 1974, and in 1974 became part of the Broadland District.
The sources listed in "What Links Here" (on the left) will in fact refer to the ere of Reepham with Kerdiston rather than to modern Reepham.