Rawcliffe (or Rawcliffe in Snaith) is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated approximately 4 miles (6.4 km) west of Goole. It lies on the banks of the River Aire just north of the M62 and on the A614 road.
The civil parish is formed by the village of Rawcliffe and the hamlet of Rawcliffe Bridge which lies just to the south-east of the village. According to the 2011 UK census, Rawcliffe parish had a population of 2379, an increase on the 2001 census figure of 2087.
The parish was part of the Goole Rural District in the West Riding of Yorkshire from 1894 to 1974, then in Boothferry district of Humberside until 1996.
A 20 acres (8 ha) Local Nature Reserve, Sugar Mill Ponds, has been created on the site of an old sugar factory at Rawcliffe Bridge.