Radstone is a hamlet and civil parish in the South Northamptonshire District in Northamptonshire, England, about 2 miles (3 km) north of Brackley. The 2001 UK Census recorded a parish population of 54.
A stream forms much of the northern boundary or Radstone parish, flowing east to join the Great Ouse. Another tributary of the same river forms part of the parish's southern boundary. A third flows west–east across the parish and joins the first about 3⁄4-mile (1.2 km) east of Radstone hamlet. The parish is open farmland apart from Shortgrove Wood, which is in the northeast part next to the boundaries with Helmdon and Syresham.
The present hamlet of Radstone is a shrunken village, formerly called Upper Radstone or Over Radstone. There was a Lower Radstone or Nether Radstone about 4⁄5-mile (1.3 km) to the east, just downstream of the confluence of the two streams. It is now a deserted village. In 1720 the parish was estimated to have a population of about 100. The 1801 UK Census counted 128 inhabitants.
For more information, see the EN Wikipedia article Radstone.