- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Radford is a hamlet on the River Glyme in Enstone civil parish about east of Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
A.W.N. Pugin designed the Roman Catholic chapel of the Holy Trinity in a Gothic Revival version of Early English Gothic. It was built in 1841.