|Located in||Gloucestershire, England ( - 1931)|
|Also located in||Warwickshire, England (1931 - )|
|See also||Kiftsgate (hundred), Gloucestershire, England||hundred in which the parish was located|
|Mickleton, Gloucestershire, England||parish of which it was a part|
|Campden Rural, Gloucestershire, England||rural district of which it was a part 1894-1931|
|Stratford-on-Avon (district), Warwickshire, England||district municipality in which it has been located since 1974|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia
Quinton is a civil parish now in the Stratford-on-Avon District of Warwickshire, England, about six miles south of Stratford. According to the 2001 census it had a population of just over 1,500. The parish contains Upper Quinton and Lower Quinton. It lies on the Heart of England Way.
The parish of Quinton, which had been part of Campden Rural District since 1894, was transferred to Warwickshire in 1931 along with the neighbouring parishes of Admington and Clopton. A further explanation will be found under Campden Rural District.
Online sources which may also be helpful:
Categories: Gloucestershire, England | Kiftsgate (hundred), Gloucestershire, England | Campden Rural, Gloucestershire, England | Warwickshire, England | Stratford-on-Avon (district), Warwickshire, England | Quinton, Gloucestershire, England