Place:Pearson, Medina, Texas, United States

Watchers


NamePearson
TypeInhabited place
Coordinates29.267°N 98.867°W
Located inMedina, Texas, United States
source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names


the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

Pearson, named for Dr. Frederick Stark Pearson, is an unincorporated community in Medina County, Texas, United States. It is part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area. Pearson was established in 1912 by the Medina Valley Irrigation Company as a stop on the Southern Pacific Railroad. The community lies approximately seven miles west of LaCoste on FM 471 South and before the Noonan Switch and Natalia. It was formerly the site of a shop, a machinery and material yard, and a house for a caretaker. The proposed townsite was never developed.

Research Tips


This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Pearson, Texas. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.