Place:Paris Springs Junction, Lawrence, Missouri, United States

Watchers


NameParis Springs Junction
TypeCity
Located inLawrence, Missouri, United States


the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

Paris Springs Junction is a small unincorporated community in Lawrence County, Missouri, United States. It lies along former U.S. Route 66 (now a county road west of the junction of Route 266 and Route 96), four miles (6 km) west of Halltown. Paris Springs Junction started as a few business on Route 66 and, with the decommissioning of that highway, has now become only homes. It was so named because of a former town named Paris Springs to the north. That town was founded in 1855 and survived until the time of Route 66's decommissioning.

Research Tips


This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Paris Springs Junction, Missouri. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.