Palatine Bridge is a village in Montgomery County, New York, United States. The population was 737 at the 2010 census. The basis of the name is the community's location in a region settled by Palatine Germans. The Village of Palatine Bridge is in the Town of Palatine. The community is in the western part of the county, west of Amsterdam.
Palatine Bridge was settled in 1723.
A bridge across the Mohawk River here built in 1798 gave the community its name.
The village was incorporated in 1867.