Place:Orkney No. 244, Saskatchewan, Canada

Watchers


NameOrkney No. 244
TypeRural municipality
Coordinates51.244°N 102.566°W
Located inSaskatchewan, Canada     (1913 - )
source: The Atlas of Canada


the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

Orkney No. 244, Saskatchewan, is a rural municipality of 1,702 rural residents (2006 census) in the southeastern part of Saskatchewan, Canada. The RM was incorporated January 1, 1913. Other localities in the area include the city of Yorkton, the town of Springside, the villages of Ebenezer and Willowbrook, and the hamlet of Orcadia.

A rural municipality is an administrative district consisting of an elected reeve, councilors, administrator who provide essential services within their area.

Resources

This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Orkney No. 244, Saskatchewan. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.