Orkney No. 244, Saskatchewan, is a rural municipality of 1,702 rural residents (2006 census) in the southeastern part of Saskatchewan, Canada. The RM was incorporated January 1, 1913. Other localities in the area include the city of Yorkton, the town of Springside, the villages of Ebenezer and Willowbrook, and the hamlet of Orcadia.
A rural municipality is an administrative district consisting of an elected reeve, councilors, administrator who provide essential services within their area.