Orenco (or en koh) is a former company town in Washington County, Oregon, United States, located between Hillsboro and Aloha. The former community of Orenco now forms the Orenco neighborhood in Hillsboro, which is the site of the Orenco Station housing development.
The community was established in 1905 as a company town by the Oregon Nursery Company, within a 1200 acre (4.9 km2) area owned by the company. The name Orenco is a composite of the company's initials. The Oregon Electric Railway established Orenco Station in 1908, and Orenco post office operated from 1909 to 1963. Of the original town, the church, a gas station, general store, and many original dwellings are still standing today. The Oregon Nursery Company shut down during the depression. Orenco later became part of Hillsboro. The company was responsible for introducing the Orenco Apple, a dessert apple, in the early 20th Century.