Onslow Village is the name given to a suburb on the western outskirts of Guildford. It is sandwiched between the A3 road and A31 road and consists of a number of residential streets, many of which are characterised by beech hedges. Parts of Onslow Village have been designated as conservation areas, enforcing a number of planning restrictions that are intended to protect the character and identity of the locale.
It has a small village centre, with a parade of shops and a village hall. The post office closed in 2001 and has now been replaced by a vet's surgery. Other shops include a newsagent, hairdresser, electrical shop and second-hand shop. There is a recreational ground, tennis courts, and an arboretum. Onslow has one infant school, Onslow Infant School, as well as Queen Eleanor's School, a primary school. Onslow also has its own church, All Saints.
Onslow Village also has its own football team called Onslow FC, the club is coming up to its 25th anniversary having been established in 1986.
The Village also has a thriving Residents' association, the Onslow Village Residents' Association (OVRA) which was set up in 1956 and whose object is to "safeguard the amenities of Onslow village and to promote the welfare, interests and well-being of the residents".