Ohaton is a hamlet in central Alberta, Canada within Camrose County. Previously an incorporated municipality, Ohaton dissolved from village status on January 1, 1946 to become part of the Municipal District of Lloyd George No. 457.
Ohaton is located approximately east of the City of Camrose. The Ohaton post office was opened in 1906 with the name "Ohaton" being a portmanteau of the partners Osler, Hammond and Nanton of a notable Winnipeg financial firm. Another town, Nanton, Alberta is also named for Augustus Meredith Nanton of the same firm.
Ohaton and area's topography is rounded hills with a small river valley running through its southern portion. The surrounding area is mostly farmed with grain and canola or ranched with predominantly cattle.