Nunburnholme is a village and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated approximately 3 miles (4.8 km) east of the market town of Pocklington. According to the 2011 UK census, Nunburnholme parish had a population of 234, a decrease on the 2001 UK census figure of 253.
Historically, Nunburnholme was an ecclesiastical parish in the wapentake of Harthill. From 1894 until 1974, Nunburnholme was located in Pocklington Rural District. Since 1935 the civil parish has been formed by the village of Nunburnholme and the hamlet of Kilnwick Percy.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.