- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
North Grimston is a village in the Ryedale district of North Yorkshire, England. It is situated between Norton-on-Derwent and Wharram-le-Street on the B1248 road.
The Church at North Grimston is dedicated to St Nicholas. The font dates back to Saxon times.
North Grimston was served by North Grimston railway station on the Malton and Driffield Railway between 1853 and 1950.
In 1935 North Grimston was absorbed into the neighbouring civil parish of Birdsall within Norton Rural District. Historically, North Grimston was an ecclesiastical parish in the Buckrose Wapentake.