North Cliffe is a hamlet in the [[Place:Sancton, East Riding of Yorkshire, England|East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of North Cave, 2 miles (3.2 km) west of Newbald and 3 miles (4.8 km) south of Market Weighton. The hamlet bestrides Cliffe Road. On the eastern side lie the houses, and to the west is a small church/chapel.
Historically, North Cliffe was in the ecclesiastical parish of Sancton in the wapentake of Harthill. From 1894 until 1935, North Cliffe was a civil parish in the Pocklington Rural District. In 1935 it was abolished and the area was merged with the neighbouring parish of South Cliffe, sometimes known as North Cliffe and South Cliffe.