Normanton le Heath is a village and civil parish situated between the parishes of Packington, Ravenstone with Snibston and Heather in the North West Leicestershire District in Leicestershire, England. It should not be confused with another Normanton in the county which is near Bottesford.
The parish had a population of 131 according to the 2001 census.
The settlement is not mentioned in the Domesday Book (1086) and the first mention we have is in 1209. Much of the land in the early Middle Ages to the north was known to be woodland or heathland. Coal mining formed part of the economy of the area from a very early period and mines have been found at the abandoned village of Alton to the north of Normanton.
To the east of the village was the Long Moor open cast coal mine managed by UK Coal. Over a three-year period from 2007 to 2010 this extracted 725,000 tons of coal. The site is now closed for mining and is being reconstitued as woodland.