Noke is a small village and civil parish in the Cherwell District of Oxfordshire, England about 5 miles (8 km) northeast of Oxford. It is on the southeast edge of Otmoor (an area of wetland and wet grassland located halfway between Oxford and Bicester) and is one of the "Seven Towns of Otmoor". The population, according to the UK census of 2001, was 132.
Noke had a parish church by 1191 but the present Church of England parish church of Saint Giles dates from the first half of the 13th century. At the end of the 16th century a mortuary chapel was added for the Winchcombe family on the north side of the church, but in 1745 the chapel was in a ruinous condition and was demolished.