Newbold-on-Avon is an area of Rugby in Warwickshire, England, located around 1½ miles north-west of the town centre. Newbold was historically a village in its own right, but was incorporated into Rugby in 1932. The name is derived from the Saxon Niowebold ('New house').
Newbold keeps its village character in places, but modern housing estates surround the old village core. In the old village is the church of St Botolph, which dates from the 15th century.
The River Avon and the Oxford Canal go between Newbold and Rugby. The canal goes through the 189-metre-long Newbold Tunnel, built in the 1830s to replace an older tunnel which went on a different route. Remains of the old tunnel can be seen next to the churchyard.
The main secondary school in Newbold is Avon Valley School.