Moscow Township is a civil township of Hillsdale County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,445 at the 2000 census. The headwaters for the south branch of the Kalamazoo River arise in the south of the township. There is a Headwaters Park located on U.S. Highway 12 near the Township Hall. According to the township web page, Moscow was first called "Little Kalamazoo," and that the name Moscow was chosen by drawing the name out of a hat.
Moscow Township was established in 1835.