Morvah is a village and civil parish in western Cornwall, England. It is located on the Penwith peninsula and is approximately eight miles (13 km) west-southwest of St. Ives and 5 1⁄2 miles (8.9 km) north-west of Penzance.
Morvah parish encompasses the settlements of Chypraze and Rosemergy and is bounded by the parishes of St. Just-in-Penwith to the west, Zennor to the north-east, Madron to the south and by the Atlantic Ocean in the north. The parish consists of 1,270 acres (5 km2) of land, 1-acre (4,000 m2) of water and 14 acres (57,000 m2) of foreshore.
The small village of Morvah lies along the B3306 road which connects St Ives to the A30 road and includes the parish church, St Bridget's. Morvah was part of the West Penwith Rural District from 1894 until 1974.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.