Morley is a city in Scott County, Missouri, United States. The population was 697 at the 2010 census. It was surveyed and laid out by John Morley, a railroad engineer in about 1870. During the latter part of the 19th century and early 20th century both melons and cotton were important products of the area. The Iron Mountain Railroad and later the Missouri Pacific Railroad ran through the town. Several cotton gins were built in the town, but none exist today.
The Morley schools were located in the southeastly part of the village, the earliest was built about 1915. In 1940, a new high school was built in which students attended through 1959 when the consolidation with the Vanduser schools occurred. The new high school became Scott County Central High School, and was built on Highway 61 south of the village near Kluges Hill.