Mina is a town in Chautauqua County, New York, United States. The population was 1,106 at the 2010 census. It is at the western county border and state line. The town is best known as a summer resort area, centered around the hamlet of Findley Lake.
The area was first settled around 1815 by Alexander Findley, who built the first mills. The town of Mina was formed in 1824 from a partition of the town of Clymer. In 1832, part of the town was used to form the town of Sherman.
In 1915, the population of Mina was 1,021.