Millersview is an unincorporated community in Concho County, Texas, United States. It is located at the intersection of Farm-to-Market Roads 765 and 2134, near the west fork of the Mustang Creek, and is a dozen miles southeast of Paint Rock.
It was named for Edward D. Miller, who co-founded the town with Henry Barr. It was granted a post office in 1903 and was still open in the 1990s. After the population dropped to 70 in 1970, the population has stayed consistently around 75 since 2000. Several buildings still stand today, including the school's former gym, which is still active, but as a community center.
The town is thought to be the only one in the United States to use the name Millersview.