McGraw is a village in Cortland County, New York, United States. The population was 1,053 at the 2010 census. The village is named after Samuel McGraw and is in the eastern part of the town of Cortlandville, east of the city of Cortland.
The community was first settled around 1806 by Samuel McGraw. In the 19th century the community styled itself as "Corset City".
The village was home to New-York Central College, McGrawville, an institution of higher learning founded by Free Baptists in 1849. The college was notable because about half of its students were African American. The college also employed at least two black professors. A smallpox epidemic, along with social and political opposition, brought about the college's closure in 1860.
McGraw was incorporated as a village in 1869.