Macomb is a town in St. Lawrence County, New York, United States. The population was 906 at the 2010 census. The town is named after Alexander Macomb, who once owned much of northern New York as Macomb's Purchase.
The Town of Macomb is in the northwest part of the county and is northwest of Gouverneur.
The first settlers of the region arrived after 1810.
Mining was an early industrial activity in Macomb.