Llanbedrog is a village and community on the Llŷn peninsula of Gwynedd in Wales. It is situated on the south side of the peninsula on the A499 between Pwllheli and Abersoch. Formerly in the county of Caernarfonshire, it has a population of 1,020.
South of the village is the headland and open area of Mynydd Tir-y-cwmwd. Granite quarrying was commercially important in the late 19th century and the first half of the 20th century. The quarry closed down in 1949.
Holiday-makers started coming to Llanbedrog in significant numbers in the early 20th century, and the Pwllheli and Llanbedrog Tramway was built, linking the village to Pwllheli. Most of the track has now eroded and washed away but sections are still visible. The beach is now managed by the National Trust. In 1856 a dower house, "Plas Glyn-y-Weddw", was built in lower Llanbedrog for Lady Love Jones Parry. The house is now an important centre for the arts.