Little Wymondley is a village and ancient parish in the North Hertfordshire District of Hertfordshire, England. The parish was abolished in 1937, being merged with neighbouring Great Wymondley to become the civil parish of Wymondley. It also includes the hamlets of Todd's Green and Titmore Green.
Little Wymondley is a village situated between Hitchin and Stevenage in Hertfordshire. Paradoxically, it is larger than its near neighbour Great Wymondley. It has several interesting houses, including the moated Bury of the 16th and 17th centuries, the fine 17th century Hall, the late Georgian Wymondley House, and Wymondley Priory, an early 13th century foundation turned into a house in the 16th and 17th centuries.