Little Weighton is a village in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated approximately 5 miles (8 km) south-west of Beverley town centre and it is also situated 2 miles (3 km) east of Skidby.
Little Weighton forms part of the civil and ecclesiastical parish of Rowley within the Harthill Wapentake. From 1894 until the municipal reorganization of 1974, the civil parish was located in Beverley Rural District.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.