Little Linford is a village in the Borough of Milton Keynes and ceremonial county of Buckinghamshire, England. It is about a mile west of Newport Pagnell, near the M1 motorway. Unlike its neighbour and namesake Great Linford it has yet to be joined up with Milton Keynes.
The traditional parish name 'Linford' is an Old English language word that means 'ford where maple trees grow'. In the Domesday Book of 1086 the village was recorded as Linforde. The prefix 'Little' was added to distinguish it from Great Linford.
, civil parish