Little Faringdon is a village in West Oxfordshire, about 1 mile (1.6 km) north of Lechlade in neighbouring Gloucestershire. The 2001 UK census recorded its population as 63. Little Faringdon was a separate civil parish, but since 2001 it has become part of the neighbouring parish of Kelmscott.
Little Faringdon was historically a township of the parish of Langford, which until the 13th century was completely in Oxfordshire. For the next six centuries Langford was an exclave of Berkshire, until the Counties (Detached Parts) Act 1844 returned it to Oxfordshire. In 1864 Little Faringdon was made a separate ecclesiastical parish and in 1866 a separate civil parish. Since the 1974 boundary changes it has been part of West Oxfordshire District.