Little Driffield is a small village in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated on the western outskirts of Great Driffield, to the west of the A614 road and south of the A166 road. Little Driffield forms part of the civil parish of Driffield.
Historically, Little Driffield was in the ecclesiastical parish of Great Driffield in the wapentake of Harthill. From 1894 until 1935, Little Driffield was located in Driffield Rural District where it was part of the civil parish of Elmswell with Little Driffield. In 1935 it was absorbed into Driffield Urban District.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.