Bourtons is a post-1974 civil parish in the Cherwell District of Oxfordshire, England, including the settlements of Great Bourton and Little Bourton. According to the 2011 census it had a population of 614 across its total area of 6.98km². The villages are about three miles north of Banbury.
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Bourton from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
Victoria County History of Oxfordshire, volume 10, chapter on Great and Little Bourton.