Lissett is a village in the Holderness area of the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated south of Bridlington town centre and north-east of Beverley town centre on the A165 road that connects the two towns.
In 1942 an RAF station, RAF Lissett, was built there. Its main role was to serve as a base for the Halifax Bomber 158 Squadron. It had a short life - the final mission left the airbase on 25 April 1945. The airbase is now part of a small industrial estate in the village. In December 2008 a 30 MW wind farm housing twelve turbines each high was constructed across the western end of the airfield.
The village church, St James, is a Grade II listed building and houses the oldest dated bell in England, dated 1254. Perhaps of 14th-century origin, it was rebuilt by Hugh Roumieu Gough in 1876. Remaining from the previous church are fragments of a Norman capital in the east wall. The east stained glass window is by Charles Eamer Kempe, with Morris-style diamond-shaped flower details and lettering.