Lismore and Appin is a parish in Argyllshire, Scotland, located on the east side of Loch Linnhe (and including the large Island of Lismore and several smaller ones within the loch). In 1891, the northern part of the parish was transferred to the large Kilmallie parish which originally straddled Argyll and Inverness-shire. Since 1996 the entire parish has been within the Highland Council Area. It is situated some 12 miles (20 km) south of Fort William and 14 miles (23 km) northwest of Bridge of Orchy.
The parish has an area of 356 sq. km (137.4 sq. miles). It includes the settlements of Achnacroish and Port Ramsay on the Isle of Lismore and the following settlements on the mainland: Ballachulish, South Ballachulish, Achara, Appin, , Creagan, Cuil, Duror, Glencoe, Inver, Keil, Kentallen, Kingshouse, North Shian, Port Appin, Portnacroish and Salachail.