- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
A Vision of Britain through Time provides the following description of Limpenhoe from John Marius Wilson's Imperial Gazetteer of England and Wales of 1870-72:
- "LIMPENHOE, a parish, with a village, in Blofield [registration] district, Norfolk; near the Yarmouth railway and the river Yare, 2 miles WNW of Reedham [railway] station, and 11 ESE of Norwich. Post town: Reedham, under Norwich. Acres: 1,075. Real property: £1,918. Population: 227. Houses: 48. The property is much subdivided. Hill House is the seat of R. Bullard, Esq. The living is a vicarage,annexed to the rectory of Southwood, in the diocese of Norwich. The church has an ivy-mantled tower, and is good. There are a Primitive Methodist chapel, and a national school."
In 1935 the parish of Limpenhoe was abolished and the area was absorbed into the neighbouring parish of Cantley.
There is no article in Wikipedia.
- GENUKI provides a list of references for Limpenhoe. Some entries lead to free online transcriptions of registers and censuses.