- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the following text is based on an article in Wikipedia
Leziate is a hamlet and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The village is 44 miles (71 km) west of Norwich, 5.7 miles (9.2 km) east of King's Lynn and 106 miles (171 km) north-north-east of London. The village is located a small distance south of the B1145, a route which runs between King's Lynn and Aylsham. The nearest railway station is at King's Lynn for the Fen Line which runs between King's Lynn and Cambridge. The parish of Leziate had a population of 581 at the 2001 UK census, increasing to 592 at the 2011 UK census.
- GENUKI provides a list of references for Leziate. Some entries lead to free online transcriptions of registers and censuses.
- GENUKI also advises that the following lists for Norfolk are to be found in FamilySearch:
- England, Norfolk, Parish Registers (County Record Office), 1510-1997
- England, Norfolk Archdeacon's Transcripts, 1600-1812
- England, Norfolk Bishop's Transcripts, 1685-1941
- England, Norfolk Marriage Bonds, 1557-1915
- England, Norfolk Non-conformist Records, 1613-1901