Lewannick (Cornish: Lannwenek) is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England. The village is situated approximately five miles (8 km) southwest of Launceston. The civil parish has a population of 884.
The parish is rural in character and is within the Deanery and Hundred of East. It is bounded on the north by Trewen and South Petherwin, on the east by Lezant, on the south by North Hill and on the west by Altarnun. The parish includes the hamlets of Polyphant and Trevaldlock.
Lewannick was part of the Launceston Rural District from 1894 until 1974.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.