Langham is a Canadian town in Saskatchewan. It is located on Highway 16, 35 kilometers northwest of the city of Saskatoon. The 2006 census reported a population of 1120, with 452 homes in the community. The positive Saskatchewan economy has resulted in a housing boom that will cause up to 300 new homes to be built and the population to double by 2018.
Originally, the area was primarily settled by Mennonites. Langham was named after E. Langham, a purchasing agent for the Canadian National Railway. Langham was founded in 1904 with the building of a rail line between Saskatoon and Edmonton, Alberta. Langham was declared a village in 1906, and became a town in 1907.