Place:Landford, Wiltshire, England

Watchers


NameLandford
TypeVillage
Coordinates50.968756°N 1.634173°W
Located inWiltshire, England


the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia

Landford is a village and civil parish southeast of Salisbury in Wiltshire, England. The 2001 census recorded a parish population of 1,142. It is the most eastern settlement in the county of Wiltshire.

The Church of England parish church of Saint Andrew was built in 1858 to designs by the Gothic Revival architect William Butterfield.

The village has a public house, the Landford Poacher. Landford has a village shop and post office. The village used to have a bakery but it closed in 2007. The Bakery has been taken down and has been rebuilt with 2 houses.

This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The original content was at Landford. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with WeRelate, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.