Lubieszewo is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nowy Dwór Gdański, within Nowy Dwór Gdański County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately south-west of Nowy Dwór Gdański and south-east of the regional capital Gdańsk.
Before 1772 the area was part of Kingdom of Poland, 1772-1919 Prussia and Germany, 1920-1939 Free City of Danzig, 1939 - February 1945 Nazi Germany. Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 780.