Kirmington is a village in North Lincolnshire, England. It is part of the civil parish of Kirmington and Croxton. Kirmington is situated just north from the A18 road, west from Immingham and east from Brigg. Less than to the west is Humberside International Airport, the former Second World War station, RAF Kirmington.
Kirmington's recorded population in the 2001 Census was 337.
The village Grade II* listed Anglican church is dedicated to St Helena. The church is in Perpendicular and Decorated style, with chancel nave and vestry, and a 12th-century tower. In 1838 a wooden spire covered in copper was added. The church was restored in 1859 by Samuel Sanders Teulon, who rebuilt both aisles and re-roofed the nave.
A Wesleyan Methodist chapel was built in 1835, rebuilt in 1885, and was closed in 1976.
The village school is Kirmington St Helena's Church of England Primary school, built in the 19th century, and extended, with additional facilities for pre-school children, in 2007.