Kilnwick (or Kilnwick-on-the-Wolds) is a village in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated in the Yorkshire Wolds approximately 5 miles (8 km) south of Driffield town centre and 7 miles (11 km) north of Beverley town centre. It lies 1 mile (1.6 km) west of the A614 road, and 2.8 miles (4.5 km) east of Middleton on the Wolds.
From 1866 until 1935 Kilnwick was an independent civil parish. In that year it was abolished and the area was merged with the civil parish of Beswick in Beverley Rural District. Kilnwick or, formally, Kilnwick on the Wolds, remains the ecclesiastical parish in the wapentake of Harthill.
In 1974 most of what had been the East Riding of Yorkshire was joined with the northern part of Lincolnshire to became a new English county named Humberside. The urban and rural districts of the former counties were abolished and Humberside was divided into non-metropolitan districts. The new organization did not meet with the pleasure of the local citizenry and Humberside was wound up in 1996. The area north of the River Humber was separated into two "unitary authorities"—Kingston-upon-Hull covering the former City of Hull and its closest environs, and the less urban section which, once again, named itself the East Riding of Yorkshire.