Killisnoo was an unincorporated community on Killisnoo Island in the Hoonah-Angoon Census Area in the U.S. state of Alaska, near Angoon which is on Admiralty Island. It is noted to have had a post office which closed in 1930. It has also been known by several names which include Kanas-nu, Kanasnu, Kenasnow and Killishoo.
Killisnoo Island has long been inhabited by Tlingit people. In the late 1800s, the Northwest Trading Company built a fish processing plant at Killisnoo and many Tlingit moved from nearby Angoon and other areas to Killisnoo to work at the plant. The plant was destroyed in a fire in 1928 and most of the residents left Killisnoo.
The St. John the Baptist Church in Killisnoo was destroyed by fire in 1927, and the congregation built a a new church in Angoon.
Like Angoon, Killisnoo has a less-rainy climate than most of southeastern Alaska, which is why Killisnoo is now the home of a fishing and hunting establishment by the name of Whaler's Cove Lodge.