Ickleford is a large village situated on the northern outskirts of Hitchin in North Hertfordshire in England. It lies on the west bank of the River Hiz and to the east of the main A600 road. It was partly in Bedfordshire until the Bedfordshire portion of the civil parish was transferred to Hertfordshire by the Counties (Detached Parts) Act 1844.
Originally Ickleford was a chapelry in the parish of Pirton. Neither A Vision of Britain through Time nor the Victoria County History give a date for it becoming an ecclesiastical parish.